Wednesday 3 October 2012

Nicki Minaj Curses Out Mariah Carey at American Idol Audition.

Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey 

Nicki Minaj exploded at Mariah Carey during American Idol auditions Tuesday in Charlotte, North Carolina -- going off on a potty-mouthed rant after perceived slights from her fellow judge.

  Nicki snapped after she and the singer(Mariah) disagreed over a constestant.

As Carey protests inaudibly, Minaj adds, "Every time you patronize me, I'm-ma take it back, and if you've got a f**king problem, handle it."

" I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**king highness over there. Figure it the f**k out. Figure it out," Nicki rants.

 "I'm not gonna sit here every f**king minute to have you come down and harass me every minute everyday," she tells the "It's Like That. Nicki tells Mariah.



No comments: