Friday 14 September 2012

CONGRATS!



Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Among ‘People’ Magazine’s List of Best Dressed of 2012 (PHOTOS)

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians starlets have landed a spot on People magazine’s Best Dressed of 2012 list.
From running and managing their own trendy DASH boutique to designing their very own Kardashian Kollection, it’s clear to see that these stylish siblings are on top of the fashion game. They’ve place fourth on the list as a collective trio.
On Wednesday, Kim expressed her excitement in topping the list on her blog, writing:
“Wow this is such an honor! My sisters and I were all named in the #4 spot on People Magazine’s Best Dressed of 2012.”
“My sisters and I each have our own personal style,” Kim continued. “Mine kind of changes over the years as I discover new inspirations and designers but my number one rule has always been wear what makes you look and feel your best!”

No comments: