Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ikechukwu Discloses The Reason Why He Is More Closer To Dbanj Than Don Jazzy

Alot has been said about World Famous Academy boss, Ikechukwu and Dbanj. Once upon a time, the news was the rapper gave Dbanj a beating which led to the breakdown of a business deal then between Ikechukwu’s WFA and now defunct Mo Hits which was co-owned by Dbanj.

However in an exclusive interview with Encomium magazine, the rapper discloses what most people don’t know about his closeness with the G.O.O.D Music act. Enjoy excerpts below:
“I have heard a lot about my relationship with D’banj. Some people call me his houseboy, bouncer, and the rest, but let me say this, I have been close to D’banj since day one. The first time I saw him was at Obi Asika’s house, when he was about signing to Storm Records…and if you’re observant, you would have discovered that we have similar features; he’s lepa just like me and we have same swagger. So we’ve created some kind of bond right from time which I was not opportuned to share with Don Jazzy. I only find people that find me, simple! Those that I am important to are those that are important to me. I am just chilling with D’banj and now that he’s making a stand abroad, it’s going to be stupid of me not to utilize the situation he already has. So, we are not just friends, we are also doing business”.

No comments: