Wednesday 12 September 2012


Tokunbo wasn’t at my table, I am still married” – Nike Oshinowo denies marriage break up

Nike Oshinowo
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo, has reacted to the stories that made headlines last week, that her four-year marriage to Dr. Tunde Soleye was over.
The reports also claimed that she was in a new relationship with the son of the Ooni of Ife, Prince Tokunbo Sijuade, who is divorced. The story further had it that the pair were allegedly seen kissing and hugging at the 60th birthday party of Senator Daisy Danjuma, that was celebrated in Spain.
In an interview with Encomium Magazine, she fired back at those behind the stories.
“I was a guest at the event. There were many respectable and responsible Nigerians at the party,” she said. “I sat at on the table with Gen. Danjuma and Daisy, Chief Molade Okoya-Thomas, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, two of the Chagoury brothers and their wives.
“Tokunbo was with a female friend and he was not even at out table! How can they write that I was kissing and hugging him in public, when there were respectable people around? Have they forgotten I have a husband? Can’t I attend a party without silly insinuations being cooked up?”

No comments: