Monday 10 September 2012

Beyonce: Jay-Z and I Love Changing Blue Ivy’s Diapers




KNOWLES: "I LOVE IT ALL"
Beyonce Knowles is enjoying all that comes with being a new mom — even changing diapers.
The 31-year-old singer-actress, who gave birth to her first daughter, Blue Ivy, in January, recently told host Anderson Cooper that she and husband Jay-Z have become experts inside the changing room.
“[Jay-Z] is very good. We both [change diapers],” Knowles revealed on Monday’s episode of Anderson Live (via PEOPLE). “I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. I love it all.”
What songs does she sing in the nursery room?

Meanwhile, Knowles also revealed she make up her own songs when lulling little Blue to sleep at night.
“I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs,” she confessed, declining Cooper’s request to sing one of them.
Knowles welcomed Blue Ivy on January 7, in New York. She celebrated her 31st birthday last week on a yacht in the south of France.

Beyonce Knowles Jetskis in the South of France


No comments: