Friday 2 November 2012

Chris Brown Says He’s Trying to Become a Better Person

Chris Brown 

Chris Brown wants to change people’s perception of him.
The award-winning singer’s public persona hasn’t exactly been the same since he physically assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna over three years ago, but he knows he’s got a lot of work to do.
In MTV’s This Is How I Made It, Brown admitted, “Having to get personal opinion back and having to gain personal success back… it’s not all the way back, you know?”
“But it’s one of my most humbling experiences. I can’t hate people for making judgment on me or making a decision of liking me or not liking me,” The “Don’t Wake Me Up” singer added. ”All I can do is try to be better as a person, and I’m good with knowing everything isn’t always going to be perfect.”

No comments: