Thursday 8 November 2012

Jennifer Hudson: I'm Done Losing Weight!


Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Hudson lost more than 80 pounds after she teamed up with Weight Watchers in 2010 -- and that's more than enough for the "Spotlight" singer.

Gracing the December cover of Redbook, the Chicago native says she's finally at peace with her body.
"I'm at the weight I want to be," Hudson says proudly. "But I hear all the time, 'Don't lose any more weight, you need to stop.' People are under the impression that I'm still losing but I'm not."

Hudson -- who has a son with her fiance, Harvard Law graduate and WWE wrestler David Otunga -- admits that she sometimes forgets that she's no longer a size 16. "I'm getting used to my new self more than anything else," the Academy Award winner explains. "I got used to being plus-sized and knowing how to be that, whereas this is like, 'Okay, who am I?' I keep thinking that I probably need an extra-large or a large and the stylist is like, 'No, you need a medium or a small.'"
 Jennifer Hudson

No comments: