There are different types of tummy bloating for different people; to some it is Belching excessively, while to some it feels like their stomach is distended; this type may sometimes be accompanied with constipation. And there are others whose bloating is an appearance thing, the tummy is flat when they wake up in the morning and looks pregnant later in the day. or the belly protrusion that persists despite weight loss.
Here are some of the Causes of Tummy Bloating:-
1. Carbohydrate Trigger: With this type of bloating you feel fine after the breakfast, but starts within an hour of lunch the stomach swells to the point where pants and belts need to be loosened. It is only relieved in the morning.
This type of bloating is caused by ingesting certain types of sugar (lactose or Fructose), Sugar alcohol, dietary fibres. Resistant starches found in Beans can help patients avoid food triggers.
2. Constipation: If you have difficulty when you want to poop, it is because the normal intestinal gas gets trappe behind slow moving poop and builds up as a result.
The way to eliminating this belly bloat is a very gradual increase in dietary fiber too much additional fiber too quickly can make the bloating worse, so the key is to ramp up slowly. Focus on insoluble fiber from bran, seeds and Fruit and Vegetables.
3. Undiagnosed Celiac Disease: A celiac related bloated belly can take some time to deflate-up to a day or two after eating the trigger food. Celiac related bloating may also be accompanied by foul smelling Flatulence and diarhea, though it is not unheard of to endure constipation instead. A simple blood test would confirm further diagnostic testing is warranted.
4. Acid Reflux or Dyspepsia: This type of bloating is especially bad when someone eats a big raw salad on an empty stomach; There's just something about dumping all roughage on an acid-prone tummy that seems to churn up unpleasantness with regard to (non-acid) dyspepsia, smaller lower-fat meals are generally better tolerated and a glass of seltzer works.
Fizzy drinks can induce belching, which helps relieve the pressure from gas build up in he stomach. carbonated water is more effective than tap water in easing symptoms of indigestion.
5. Excess Tummy Fat: If an otherwise thin person
complains of bloating but denies constipation, discomfort, or excess
flatulence, he or she may be carrying extra tummy fat. There are several
reasons this can happen. Cigarette smoking can influence where fat is
deposited, and it tends to favor the tummy. Chronic alcohol intake also
favors fat deposition in the abdominal area—more so in men, but to a
lesser degree in women, too. This has to do with an increase in the
enzyme system designed to metabolize substantial alcohol intake; these
enzymes are concentrated in the abdominal area and convert alcohol into
storage-ready fats known as triglycerides. While beer has a reputation
of being more likely to produce this type of effect—hence the term,
"beer gut"—excess intake of any alcohol is equally likely to induce
In some cases, natural body type can be a factor. Among women,
so-called "apple shapes" are much more likely than "pear shapes" to
retain fat in the midsection. This is, unfortunately, Mother Nature's
mysterious plan for you. The best way to address this is overall weight
loss from whatever diet plan works best for you.
Conclusion:- If belly bloat plagues you, consider whether any of the descriptions
above fit your brand of bloating. Then, keep a written journal for one
to two weeks that details foods eaten, symptoms experienced, and bowel
movements passed (including times of day for everything noted)