A gold-digger is one who always wants more than he has, and is never satisfied with any amount of money given to him because he wants to Live a kind of lifestyle he can't afford.
Have you ever suspected you boy friend or toaster of being more interested in your money than in you? Here are some tips in Spotting a Gold-Digger:-
1. He is interested in your financial Stability: The moment a gold-digger spots you, the first question he asks you after you introduce yourselves, is where do you work or what you do for a living. Most of these young men know how much every Para-stats, Ministry, Banks or Private firms Pay their Staff.
2. Gold-diggers complain about their bills or financial Problems: Many of them know better than to ask you to fund their more Luxurious tastes, in the beginning they hold unto your willingness to help them afford the things they need like food, shelter, airtime for their phones, transport fare. So that they can spend their own money on the things they want.
3. A gold-digger would rather buy the latest Toyota Camry or Honda, and squat with friends instead of renting their own apartments, they might even suggest moving in with you.
4. Gold- diggers believes that they deserve to be treated well at your own expense.
5. When they tell you about their financial problems and you suggest ways in which they can make money fast, by selling their most priced possessions like their luxury cars or expensive shoes or Blackberry or I phones, That can keep them from becoming homeless or Jobless. They would get so mad at you and even call you an enemy of progress. and even see the idea as Ludicrous.
6. A Gold-digger knows your worth and the value of every clothe, shoe or jewelry you have. they know the names of all the designers available, a gold-digger can tell when you buy something new. He starts asking you how much you bought the bag or shoe.
7. A gold-digger Knows when you are paid your salary, he starts frowning expecting you to ask him what the problem is. When he knows you have money that's when he tables all the problems he has.
8. Gold-diggers have a grandiose sense of self importance, they exaggerate achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without achievements.
9. They are preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, Power, Brilliance and beauty.
10. A gold-digger believes he is special and Unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with
other special or high status people ( like daughters of politicians, minister and the elites).
11. A gold-digger would give u 10k and collect a 100k from you.
If you find yourself dating more gold-diggers, then you should be mindful of the places you have been visiting and the way you present yourself to the people u meet.
watch out for people who go long periods without jobs, or claim to be agents(their money don't come frequently)
Many gold-diggers won't let go off a relationship until they find a more lucrative one to hang on to.
I wish us all good luck in choosing our Mr. Right cos not all that glitters is Gold. Most guys today are after what they can get in the long-run not what they can give.